|Photo by Frances Moulin|
· Find the creative in everything. And spend more time in our new studio (to be revealed once it’s complete…I’m totally in love).
· Cancel cable. We did this for almost a full year until baseball season and the Real Housewives of New York started back up. But we’re hoping to stick to it this time…
· Be active. Somehow. My husband joined the gym, which is not really my style. Maybe I’ll dust off the ol' rollerblades?
· Eat more wholesome, healthy, preservative-free foods. We really are healthy people, for the most part, but we would like to eat less pizza and more veggies.
· Get pregnant. Pretty straightforward, I know. And not really something we can control. But we are keeping our fingers crossed for a little addition to the Moulin family.
· Leave our stress at the workplace and make our home life a priority.
· Live a more minimal, relaxed lifestyle. We hope to find the joy in everything and take in the fresh air once in a while. Oh, and did I mention we’re decluttering?
|Ringin' in 2012. Paper crowns, handlebar 'staches and all. Photo by Frances Moulin.|